Saturday 13 October 2012

Food for thought

 Nikon D80 attached with 85mm f/1.8 - 1/125; f/11; ISO 100
photo by LC Miculob

What can you say about this picture?, What is her religion? Is she beautiful or not. If you're going to ask me about this photo, I could use some technical studies through photography though my plot from this photo is that what do you see from this photo, I want you to express something from this photo.

From the photo above, the photo stands something about her personal thoughts it can be past, present, or future. Thoughts that is something to fill in its core, what i mean is that a word that really fit for this kind of matter.

I was saying there is a word for this photo, right now, I can think a thousand words from this photo some are good and some are not. Now, I'm asking you..YES! you..the person who is reading this blog.

 Nikon D80 attached with 24-70mm f/2.8 -1/125; f/5.6; ISO 100
photo by LC Miculob

How about this photo, what can you say about it?, I know there are words popping at your mind right now and I know you want to spit it out already. Feel free to say anything from this photos. I know there is something inside your head right now that you want to say it freely.

No comments:

Post a Comment